MNFL1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC East Standings

AFC East

Kurt Diesel
4-0(3-0)

Pushingmyluck
3-1(2-1)

h0cUs PoCuS
2-3(1-2)

JNB3440
0-5(0-3)

AFC North

ama47jazz
3-1-1(2-0-1)

XxFROSTYKINGxX
2-1-1(0-0-1)

Spyda 28
1-4(1-1)

DaOneDaOnlyMyth
1-4(0-2)

AFC South

Blue collar Kid
5-0(1-0)

ROG DOUBLE WHAT
3-2(0-0)

Vx Agent Ops xV
3-2(0-1)

Vicgtor Baron
1-4(1-1)

AFC West 

Just Rep 641
3-1(1-0)

DaHibachi
3-2(1-1)

FreshFlyFitted
2-3(0-0)

Dr AquaFr3sh4
2-3(0-1)

Players of the Week- Week 1

3 posters

Go down

Players of the Week- Week 1 Empty Players of the Week- Week 1

Post  pushingmyluck Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Welcome to the first week of POTW a lot of note worthy performances this week but these two players went above and beyond the call of duty.

The Offensive player of the week is...
Jamaal Charles RB Kansas City Chiefs. Charles had a very good game on only 11 carries Charles racked up 210 yards and 4 tds. His longest run of the night was a 62 yard go ahead touchdown late in the 4th quarter to give the Chiefs 42-35 victory over the San Diego Chargers on Monday Night Football. Charles had a 39 yard catch in the game giving him 249 total purpose yards. Charles praised his offensive line and down field blockers for the great game he had and hopes to continue his play this well through the rest of the season and be one of the top running backs in the league. The Chiefs will be playing the Cleveland Browns next week.

The Defensive player of the week is...
Pat Chung SS New England Patriots. In a rainy day Pat Chung proved that he has become a ball hawk as he flew to the ball and had 2 INTs. He returned both INTs for touchdowns. The first one came in the 1st quarter and was returned 41 yards to give the Pats and early 7-0 lead. Than in the 4th quarter Chung got his 2nd INT in the Bengals red zone and returned in 98 yards to give the Pats a 49-27 lead. Chung was humbled by the award and said it was not just him but a team effort as the Pats a 7 INTs in the game and returned 3 for TDs the other TD was scored by Jerod Mayo. The Patriots will be playing the New York Jets next week.
pushingmyluck
pushingmyluck

Back to top Go down

Players of the Week- Week 1 Empty Re: Players of the Week- Week 1

Post  ROG DOUBLE WHAT Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:59 pm

i still dont think this is right i didnt even finsh my game for week one and you allready post the POTW next time wait to the week is adv and all the games are finshed gotta give everyone a chance i dont care how obvious The POTW might allready be Thank you
ROG DOUBLE WHAT
ROG DOUBLE WHAT

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Rep 641 Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:05 am

Jamal Charles Response to POTW
"Its about time this team started getting the recognition they deserve, I mean, have we played any superbowl contenders? No. Have we blown anyone out? No, But the swag we bing together as a unit really shows through in the numbers. You know what they say, The stats dont lie.
And for all those Naysayers out there: Vince who?"
-Jamal Charles
Just Rep 641
Just Rep 641

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down