MNFL1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC East Standings

AFC East

Kurt Diesel
4-0(3-0)

Pushingmyluck
3-1(2-1)

h0cUs PoCuS
2-3(1-2)

JNB3440
0-5(0-3)

AFC North

ama47jazz
3-1-1(2-0-1)

XxFROSTYKINGxX
2-1-1(0-0-1)

Spyda 28
1-4(1-1)

DaOneDaOnlyMyth
1-4(0-2)

AFC South

Blue collar Kid
5-0(1-0)

ROG DOUBLE WHAT
3-2(0-0)

Vx Agent Ops xV
3-2(0-1)

Vicgtor Baron
1-4(1-1)

AFC West 

Just Rep 641
3-1(1-0)

DaHibachi
3-2(1-1)

FreshFlyFitted
2-3(0-0)

Dr AquaFr3sh4
2-3(0-1)

Rules and Guidelines

3 posters

Go down

Rules and Guidelines Empty Rules and Guidelines

Post  h0CuS PoCuS Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:04 pm

The following rules must be accepted before you can join the league. If there is something you would like clarified or would like to see something changed post it in the rules discussion thread.

Gameplay rules:
Difficulty: All-Madden
Time: 7:00 Quarters
Acceleration: 15 Second Runoff
Fatigue and Injuries: On

Main Rules: Be respectful and play as close to sim as possible.

Disconnect:
- DO NOT COUNT ANY GAME WITHOUT CONFIRMING
- If the game is within 14 in the First half when Disconnect happens quit and Restart.
- In 2nd half use your own judgement. If your up big finsh the game but do it by running as much clock out as possible. Have Sportsmanship. If your opponent Disconnects in first three quarters and game is tied and you continue you will be Booted. You should always quit if you are losing (and the other guy D/Cs) unless it is a blowout in the 4th and u cant win then finsh and take the loss.
- If the game is within two possesions in the 3rd quarter or very early in the 4th and your opponent disconnects do not finish the game whether you are winning or losing.
- If there is a disagreement with what should be done or you are not sure, call/text me and we will get it worked out.
- Disconnect rules are going to take some common sense on everyone's part. For example: If the score is 21-7, 3rd quarter, you are winning and your opponent throws a pick which you run back within the 5 yard line and he "disconnects" you should finish the game. If a situation like this happens just shoot me a pm explaining it or pause the game and give me a call and i'll give you the go/no go.

CPU Games:
- If you have to restart a game vs the CPU, pm me why you had to do so.
- It is not acceptable to restart a CPU game because you were losing or a player got injured.

Offensive Rules
- *No huddle is only allowed in realistic situations. Last 2 minutes of the half and in the 4th, trailing by more than one possession in the 4th;
- *Use the whole playbook, not just MONEY plays;
- *Goal line formations may only be used inside the opponent's 10 yard line. (Offense and Defense)
- *WRs cannot be put at TE and RB and vice versa. NO HBs at WRs.
-*No HB at FB and fullback dive or other cheesy plays like that
- *It is never acceptable to audible down from a set to get a wr at tight end then throw a route to him;
- *Mix up playcalling on offense
- *Onside kicks may be attempted when trailing in the 4th quarter or anytime when down by 21 or more.

4th down rules:
- you may go for it when...
- *You are between your opponents 45 yard line and 35 yard line and 1 or less yard.
- *You can go for it once per game when inside your opponent's 35 yard line and 4th and 1 or less.
- *Anytime in the 4th quarter when down by more than one score;
- *Any 4th and goal situation under 3 yards;
- *Use common sense and ask if you are unsure.

Two point Conversions:
- *You may go for two in the fourth quarter when it will increase your lead to 1/3/7/10/14. Basically allows you to go for the win instead of the tie and forcing overtime.
- *Anytime in the 4th quarter while trailing realistic rules apply;
- *Anytime you are ahead in the 4th quarter to make it a 3 or 7 point lead;

Defensive Rules:
- *You may only move 1 person presnap. This does not count defensive adjustments like line shifts or press coverage. This means you can only select one person presnap to move and must control them until the snap of the ball.
- *Nano blitzing is banned;
- *Please mix up your defensive play calling;
- *Goal line can be used on short down situations inside and inside your opponent's 10 yard line ONLY (goes for O and D).
- *You are not allowed to use a formation other than FG/Punt Block to block a FG or punt, there are certain plays that can block FGs and these plays are not allowed
- *On FG attempts, please do not take the normal Punt Returner and attempt to block a FG/EP. The chances of the receiver glitching through are high and it is frowned upon.
- *No glitches PERIOD;
- *OLB can not play DE only DE can play DE. If someone catches a OLB at DE suspension will occur- *On punt return, you may not move someone back pre snap to have an extra blocker.

Sportsmanship
- Try to settle all disputes by talking to your opponent and referencing the rules. If no solution can be had, then send a PM to either commish. DO NOT POST ON THE FORUM! The commish will work to resolve the issue fairly.
- Players must play at their designated position with a few exceptions. FB can play HB. FB can play TE. DBs can play any DB position. LBs can play any LB position or DLine. DLineman can play any DLine postition.

***NO CHEESING ALLOWED***
ie. nano, fb dive with hb, rocket catch, rocket pick, fg block glitch and whatever else you have thought up.

Three Strikes Rule:
- We have developed a three strikes your out policy for policing un-sim/cheese players. If you feel that your opponent did not follow the above rules when you played you must send me a PM stating what exactly happened along with the context, how often it happened, and severity. The co-commishes and myself will then decide if that warrants a strike. Once a player receives three strikes they will be booted from the league. You must send me a PM in order for someone to get a strike. Chat box whining does not count. Policy may be shortened to two strikes if it can be proven that a player played with complete disregard for the rules.

"Discipline Policy":
- If you are caught picking up a free agent that doesn't belong to you, processing a trade that has not gotten the committee's approval yet, obtaining two strikes through the above policy and any other offense that I can't think of at the moment (on purpose/if it becomes a habit) I reserve the right to bench a starting player from your team. The player to be benched and the duration depends on your offense. I have gotten a few complaints about people doing the above things and this is the way I have decided to go about stopping it. Myself and the trade committee will work a little harder to try and get trades approved faster, but we are only humans and haves lives outside of the league so you must be patient.

She Said, She Said Rule (SSSSR):
- You must have a scheduling thread in order for me to boot an unresponsive player so you get a CPU game instead of a SIM game. Example, Your opponent week 3 doesn't respond to you about playing your game and it is the day of advance. If you ask me to boot the other player the first thing I will do is check the scheduling section of the site. If you have a scheduling thread you will be eligible to play the CPU. This doesn't guarantee you the right to play the CPU. This rule is in place since the scheduling section of the site is the only place I can see who is attempting to play the game. I don't have access to your email/text messages/live messages/etc. so if you come to me saying "but I sent him a text" I have no way of knowing that for sure. It is recommended that all scheduling threads be posted the first day after advance.

Trading Rules:
- Trading committee will decide if trades are to be processed. Do not go through with trade on Live until approved first on forum. Many trades will be approved without question. Trading will be monitored a little more closely for our Madden 11 franchise.

1. All trades must be posted in the appropriate forum. When posting your trade you must include:
- Full player name
- Player position
- Player overall
- Player age

2. Once a trade is posted and accepted by both players the trade is then final and can only be disallowed by not receiving the required amount of votes by the trade committee. Basically, once you post that you accept you are locked in.

3. The first post in the trade thread must contain the players involved, overalls, ages (not important anymore for this season, but required for M11). Make sure it is clear which players/picks are going to which team. Any threads that don't contain that info will be deleted.

4. If someone on the trade committee votes no on your trade you may post your "case" for approval and RESPECTFULLY ask that they take a look at it. We have a committee because people have different opinions on a players value and their opinion may not line up with yours. You have the chance to change their mind, but don't be a dick.

5. Trade committee reserves the right to reverse any trades made by an owner that quits or that is booted from the league.

Injured Reserve Rules:
* In order for a player to be eligible to be placed on the injured reserve (IR) list they player must be injured at the time you place them on the list.
- * A player on the IR is ineligible to be traded.
- * Once a player is placed on the IR that player cannot play for the remainder of that season.
- * When placing a player on the IR you must
1. Post the players name in the IR thread.
2. Post the name of player that you picked up in order to replace the IR player.
- *The picking up of a player for replacing an IR'd player has no effect on your weekly free agent claim.

Free Agency:
- Preseason Free Agency- Prior to week one I will randomly draw team names from a hat and come up with a 1-32 order. FAs will be assigned in that order.
- After week 1, send me a List with your 1-4 prior to the week advancing deadline. then I will award FA's based on Point Differential of your games. You can only sign the FA that is awarded to your team once I post that weeks FA list.

Offseason free agency:
Every team must drop 5 total players.
Tier 3 teams (Playoff bye teams): Must drop 2 80+ overall players (K/Ps don't count) in addition to 3 players of your choice.

Tier 2 teams (Playoff teams): Must drop 1 80+ overall player and 1 75+ overall player (K/Ps don't count) in addition to 3 players of your choice.

Tier 1 teams (non playoff teams): Must drop 2 75+ overall players (K/Ps don't count) in addition to 3 players of your choice. Tier 1 teams include everyone else (non-playoff teams).

* 1 85+ overall player is equal to 2 80-84 overall players.
* 2 75-79 overall players is equal to 1 80+ player.

*NO DROPPING PLAYERS YOU TRADED FOR

*DON'T DROP ANYONE UNTIL AFTER THE SUPERBOWL (after progressions/retirements)

*YOUR FREE AGENT DROPS MUST BE POSTED OR THEY DIDN'T HAPPEN

Please post your drops like this:
Eagles Tier 3
1. Loves D. Cock RG 81 ovr
2. Dick M. Uncher DE 80 ovr
3. Johnny Tomuchcock CB 61 ovr
4. Jim Smith HB 59 ovr
5. Some Schmuck 55 ovr

***Rookies and FA award players will become free game starting week 4 so make sure you pick up your players before then***
h0CuS PoCuS
h0CuS PoCuS
Admin

https://mnfl1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines Empty Re: Rules and Guidelines

Post  DJxSPARKYx2013 Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 am

I have a couple questions about substitution rules.

1. -*No HB at FB and fullback dive or other cheesy plays like that now, in my depth chart (and in real life since Dallas has 3 RBs), Barber is sometimes put in at FB. is this ok?

2. OLBs cannot play as DEs Now, my best defensive play (and best pass rusher) is Ware. He is not in the Quarter package. If I want to place him at DE (in the Quarter package) is that allowed? Naturally, if I need to run that package, I would want my best player on the field. (I would only come out in the package, if I would encounter a 5 WR set) (the only other option is to sub him in at MLB via the RB button (substitution package)).

Would someone please clarify these rules for me. Thank You!
DJxSPARKYx2013
DJxSPARKYx2013

Back to top Go down

Post  h0CuS PoCuS Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:02 am

1. In substitions this is okay to do.
2. OLB to de, sorry but you have to move him to MLB in quater defense..never in the league will a OLB play DE..cuz if i give it to you..i give it to everyone..i hate OLBs playing on the line.
h0CuS PoCuS
h0CuS PoCuS
Admin

https://mnfl1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DJxSPARKYx2013 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:52 pm

h0CuS PoCuS wrote:1. In substitions this is okay to do.
2. OLB to de, sorry but you have to move him to MLB in quater defense..never in the league will a OLB play DE..cuz if i give it to you..i give it to everyone..i hate OLBs playing on the line.

Ok, thanks for the clarification on the rules. I agree with the OLB/DE rule, just wanted to know about the substitution rule.
DJxSPARKYx2013
DJxSPARKYx2013

Back to top Go down

Post  primetimecsu Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:04 pm

nice rules. look eerily familiar Wink

primetimecsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down